Label Innovation Inc. is committed to excellence in serving all customers, including people with disabilities.
Providing Goods and Services to People with Disabilities
We will ensure our staff recognizes the need for various assistive devices and will accommodate the access and use of those devices in our facility as required. We will also ensure our staff is familiar with and trained on any assistive devices we may provide in the future to ensure access to our goods and services.
Communication, Support Persons and Service Animals
We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take their disability into account. We welcome any support person who may accompany people with disabilities. We welcome those service animals that may accompany people with disabilities.
Label Innovation will provide training to employees and others who deal with the public or other third parties on our behalf. This training will be provided to new Label Innovation staff as part of their new hire orientation conducted during their first 30 days with the company. Individuals in the following areas will be trained:
- Sales & Sales Support
- Customer Service
- Production Scheduling
Training will include:
- Overview of the AODA Act, 2005 and the requirement of the Customer Service standard
- Label Innovation’s plan related to the Customer Service standard
- How to interact and communicate with people with various disabilities
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or support person
- How to use any assistive devices we may provide in the future to ensure access to our goods and services
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty in accessing Label Innovation goods and services
- Staff will also be trained when any changes are made to the plan
Notice of Temporary Disruption
In the event of a planned or unexpected disruption to services or facilities for customers with disabilities, we will notify customers promptly. The notice will include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated length of time and a description of alternative facilities or services if available. The notice will be placed where it can easily be seen at the building entrance as well as on our website.
Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way Label Innovation provides goods and services to people with disabilities can provide feedback in person, by phone or by email. All feedback, including complaints, will be directed to Human Resources for consideration, action and response. Customers can expect to hear back within 48 hours.
Modifications to This or Other Policies
Any policy of Label Innovation that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities will be modified or removed.