Learn fundamentals of Label Innovation’s content management system (M-Files) to contribute to the implementation of a process to capture, manage, store, preserve, and deliver information regarding training status of all office and plant floor personnel.
Full time contract May 1 to August 31. There is flexibility in the start and end date depending on student availability.
2714 Fenton Road, Ottawa (near corner Albion and Leitrim).
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM Monday to Friday (40 hours). Some flexibility in start and end times.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Data entry (attention to detail)
- Understanding of database information hierarchies
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with M-Files an asset but not required.
While we appreciate the interest of all who apply, only those under consideration will be contacted.