Client Service Representatives coordinate projects from start to finish by effectively working with customers, sales and production to ensure requirements are met. Second, Office Support components of the position include mail, filing and payment processing. In addition, communication, presentation, book keeping and client services skills are key assets for the position.
CSR’s are organized, detail-oriented and exhibit good oral and written skills. They pride themselves in their flexible nature, thrive in a team environment and are comfortable liasing with technical environments within the customer organization (e.g. Production, Engineering). CSR’s are required to handle multiple customer inquiries by weighing and balancing priorities. Highly developed interpersonal skills are required to investigate, analyze and respond to clients.
An understanding of the process of selling and customer service would be a definite asset. This job requires at least one year of post secondary education and two years or more prior experience in an office environment.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide superior customer service
- Work with customers, Sales, Estimating and Quality to ensure sales orders accurately reflect all customer requirements
- Work with Scheduling and Production to ensure orders are processed on time, in accordance with job specification and customer requirements
- Maintain and build positive customer relationship
- Capture and maintain all order data in accordance with established procedures
- Incoming telephone calls, filing responsibilities
- Maintain sales order records upon completion
Summary of Qualifications:
- Experience facilitating the delivery of customer orders produced to strict technical specifications along with understand documentation control
- Experience/comfort level liasing with technical departments within a Customers organization (e.g. Production, Engineering, documentation control)
- Order entry experience with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to quickly familiarize yourself with technical drawings, artwork and material specifications
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Basic mathematical skills
While we appreciate the interest of all who pursue a position at Label Innovation, only those under consideration will be contacted.